Tuesday 7 February 2012

Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish - 60 Fateful Desire


Essence have added 28 new shades to their Colour & Go Nail Polish collection, making 56 in total so it is hard not to find a shade you like! The name, Colour & Go, is to reflect that the polish is fast drying, features a wide brush for fast application, and only needs one coat. I only disagree with the last statement. It is fast drying, the brush is perfectly wide making application very simple, but two coats is needed, well at least for shade 60 Fateful Desire, which I used. This could be due to the fact that it’s such a dark shade, and maybe the lighter shades only require one coat (who knows?!), but to be honest, the fact that it is fast drying and easy to apply means that applying two coats really isn’t a hassle. 

I always use a top coat, and with this I find it lasts around three to four days without chipping - but please note, I am lucky enough to own a dishwasher, so my little nails never go into the dishwater to do the washing up! ;-)

The pictures below are the shade is shot without me wearing a top coat.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for your comment on my Valentine's Day Nails, be sure to show me if you end up giving them a try! (: Love this colour, very fall! Can't wait to break out my spring colours though (:

    ReplyDelete