Wednesday 18 January 2012

Handbag Essential



I recently got Clarins Instant Light Blush in shade 02 Coral Tonic (£19), and I really love it. Just the same as every other blush, it is claimed to give the face a natural healthy looking glow, but I have to say, this one really does! The liquid blush is designed to illuminate the cheeks giving a radiance boost, and has a satin finish. Not only does it give the face a gorgeous natural glow, but it also contains plant and mineral ingredients to care for the skin… aaahh…;-)

I have quite a light skin tone, and this shade is pretty perfect for me, giving my cheeks a really nice natural looking rosy glow. The blush can be layered for a darker colour, making it perfect for the daytime at work, and then layered a little darker for the after work drinks! It is also available in shades 01 Vitamin Pink, and 03 Brown Fizz.

The perfect handbag essential as it comes in a 7ml pack that fits nicely into a small handbag, making it great for touch ups on-the-go on a night out.

2 comments:

  1. Hej :) I just gave you an award on my blog :) http://budgetbeautybanshee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!!! hope you follow back!!

    http://www.jessamup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete